The importance of dental health cannot be over-emphasized, and only your dentist is the best suited to provide dental advise and consultation.
Neglecting oral hygiene not only risks bad breath, unhealthy gums and overall bad dental health, but can also leads to other health issues. Below are articles providing some additional dental information which you might find interesting.
- Tooth Replacement Options – Bridge or Implant?
- Dental Crowns, When You Might Need One
- Dental Implants, the Best Tooth Replacement Option
- Types of Dental Crowns & What’s Best for You
- Types of Dental Implants and the Procedure
- What Does a Prosthodontist Do?
Disclaimer: These articles are not meant to provide dental or medical advice, but for some additional information on dental topics & procedures.